Monday, November 16, 2009

Being obedient is often scary!

So today, after many weeks of holding onto this paper, I sent in our "application" to Catholic Social Services for our homestudy. Weird, I want these kids home but why haven't I sent in these simple things? I guess like most of us, I'm just a private person and feel uneasy about paying someone to come into my life and evaluate my propensity toward parenting...but, the invitation for the homestudy party has been sent. Bring it on...I sound so brave because I know they're booked up until after Christmas at least!!!

1 comment:

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

I just found you!!! It is an amazing adventure. (My big sister adopted about 5 years ago.) What a blessing you will be to some kiddos out there. I'll check back.
Tricia :o)